Friday, March 8, 2013




Dear Eddie,
We weren't your typical customers.  My wife and I shopped Reagor Dykes online from over 3 hours away!    Via the phone, our salesperson, Eddie Rodriquez, walked the entire car while describing every feature.  I felt like I was there in person--very cool.   His negotiating was professional and fair.
Once we settled on the price, we provided a small deposit.  Because we lived out of town, we couldn't arrive at the dealership during normal open hours.  But not to worry!  Eddie agreed to make special plans to meet us.  When we arrived in town, we found the car to be incredibly clean and well-detailed (exactly as represented).  
I'd recommend Eddie and RD to anyone--whether you live in the Dallas area or not.  We had a great experience.

Paul and Valerie in Austin, TX
Purchased a 2010 Mercedes Benz GL450 4matic

No comments:

Post a Comment