Saturday, February 20, 2010


Eddie,

I couldn't pass this up. I guy that I use to work with told me his Subaru Forester story. I couldn't believe it but he took the pics so.....

Richard took an 800 mile trip to to MN to buy a canoe. He couldn't pass up their prices and ended up with 4 canoes. You're thinking canoe trailer right? Naw. You got a Subaru Forester you don't need a trailer. Richard is frugal with his money, a former boy scout, and an adventerous soul. Who would have thought that you could tie 4 canoes to a Forester, let alone drive them 800 miles without losing one or getting a ticket? Unbelievable. By the way there are consequences to tying 4 canoes to the top of your Forester - he ran out of gas on the way home because the drag was so great against a 30 mph headwind. A true classic tale. Hope all is going well. See you Friday.



Tim OBrien

No comments:

Post a Comment