Tuesday, September 29, 2009


This is my first vehicle purchase thru the internet. I saw this SUV on Ebay and emailed Eddie. After a couple of emails and phone calls ( me asking him many questions and doing some negotiation ) we agreed on a price. Being new to the "internet car buying" process, I opted to fly in to pick the vehicle up (Eddie did get me a very good quote for shipping ). Eddie made the whole process extremely easy, there was no pressure and he provided me with all the information I requested. He made me feel very comfortable through the whole process. The SUV was better than described, I'm very pleased. I could only fly in on a Sunday, Eddie picked me up at the airport and had everything ready for me before we arrived to their facility ( he even had printed directions for me on how to get back home ). Smooth deal, great vehicle.......awesome experience, I will definitely buy from Eddie again and will also refer my friends and family. Thanks Eddie.

Jeff Meier
September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment